Welcome to the DunniTalks Show!
DunniTalks airs every Saturday with Adeola Adunni answering a question that has been submitted by a listener!
I receive several questions via Facebook direct messages, Twitter and emails and I felt that the best way to address them was through this show, DunniTalks, once a week.
Each show is between 5-10 minute which allows me to be real with you while using the Bible as a reference point.
Submitting a Question
I want this show to be personable and helpful for your faith growth! I want to keep it real and truthful with you, as I am a human on this journey as well! I will only answer questions that I feel that will benefit the listeners of this show as a whole. I will not answer any offensive or disrespectful questions.
Here are some guidelines to ensure your question is qualified to be featured on the show.
- Please keep your question under one minute in length.
- If you have a website and URL, please share it with me so that I may find you on your site!
- Begin your question with “My question is…” so that I know that’s the beginning of the question.
- Please, please, please no spammy, disrespectful, or deeply private questions will not be considered for the podcast. If it is a deeply personal question, I will only answer you directly!
- Be audible and clear so that I understand you and remember, don’t be nervous, I will not bite you!
- Of course, if you don’t want to submit via a voice message, you are still more than welcome to email me at email@example.com.
I use SpeakPipe.com, a wonderful service that allows me to receive your questions via a voicemail message. You will need to have an internet connect and a microphone, via your computer or phone. It’s really easy for you to use and all you need to do to call me is to hit that button below on this page! It’s that simply.
Please note that by submitting a voicemail question, you’re allowing me to share it publicly on the podcast to help everyone along their journey. As stated above, if the question is very personal, I will only send you the answer to the question.
Friend, I want to be able to answer as many people as I can, but currently DunniTalks airs once a week so it is impossible for me to answer everyones question. In the very near future, DunniTalks will have a podcast home of its own where I will be able to feature at least 5 questions per week!
Thank you so much for allowing me into your personal space! I pray that with This Faith Thing and DunniTalks you will grow into the person you desire to be, but more importantly, into the person who God has created you to be.